Following the introduction of Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015, and having previously undertaken the CDM Coordinator role under CDM 2007, we now offer to undertake the role of Principal Designer, along with providing client support in their duties.
The range of services we offer include:
- Plan, manage, monitor and co-ordinate health and safety during the pre-construction phase
- Ensure that coherent pre-construction information regarding the project both prior to the current work and as generated by the team is handed over to the principal contractor
- Organise and ensure circulation of all pre-existing information on the project
- Ensure the team work to reduce risks, co-ordinate information, and generate solutions for construction, maintenance and cleaning
- Generate and organise information for the health and safety file, and hand this over upon completion of the works